Thursday, June 11, 2009

Super Mario Marathon

Today (actually yesterday) marks the beginning of my annual video game marathon. In an effort to save money, each year I have a marathon with some of my favorite video games. The theory is that if I am busy playing old games I wont have to buy new games. Anyway, this year is the Super Mario Marathon. The plan is to complete:

Super Mario Bros. - All Levels in all Worlds
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels - All Levels in all Worlds
Super Mario Bros. 2 - All Levels in all Worlds
Super Mario Bros. 3 - All Levels in all Worlds
Super Mario World - Star 96 (beat every level in every way possible)
Super Mario RPG - Simply beat the game. I might play this to 100% completion
New Super Mario Bros. - Complete all levels. this does not include mushroom houses.

I will be using The Mario all stars version of the first 4 games.

If I feel like it, I might also play through Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario, Paper Mario 2, and Super Paper Mario. We'll see if it goes that far.

I am also going to keep track of how many times I die and game over in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment